PHMW’s engineers become an extension of your staff, working with your team to offer assistance with design and production processes to prepare a perfect final product.
The Pride of the Hills Manufacturing of Wooster team of professional engineers is ready to assist clients with all their custom design needs. Whether working from established customer drawings or creating a new design, our engineering team partners with you on an individual level to ensure complete satisfaction with your product.
8000 watt Trumpf fiber laser with automation. Capable of cutting up to 1.25 inches thick in mild steel. We also have the ability to cut thick stainless and aluminum with excellent edge quality.
4000 watt LVD laser with tower system automation.
Up to 350 tons 15ft 7 axis brake presses with precision tooling.
- 1-LVD 350 Tons 15ft bed 7 axis
- 2- LVD 190 tons 10ft bed 7 axis
- 1-accupress 120 ton 10ft bed
- 1-accupress 60 ton 5ft bed
- Certified D1.1,D1.4 and 6G welders.
- Processes in Mig, Tig and Stick.
- (4) welding positioners.
- (27) weld cells with Lincoln C300 and OTC weld equipment.
- Haas SL10 lathe with bar feeder
- Haas SL20 with live tooling and bar feeder
- Hass ST20Y live tooling with Y axis
- Haas SL20 Big bore
- Haas VF3 Gear drive
- Haas VF1 With though spindle coolant
- HaasVF4 With though spindle coolant
- HaasVF4SS With through spindle coolant
Manual lathes and drill presses.
- Powder Coat
- Wet Paint
- Zinc Plating
- (3) Freightliner Box trucks
- Flat Bed trailer (10,000 LBS max)
- Multiple capacity fork lifts
- Overhead cranes.
- Brown and Sharpe CMM
- Digital Comparator
- Vertek Laser QC 1200 System